Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The type of postings I want to research

drugs 692Buying drugs on line
 #0 of 2(tomcarrMon 12 Jul 2004 (01:48 PM)

Are the sites that will write you a prescription and sell you valium
 on line for real or rip offs ?  Here is an example:
  http://www.valiumdeals.com/ 


drugs 692Buying drugs on line
 #1 of 2Neil (nlgTue 13 Jul 2004 (01:39 PM)

From what I've heard, some are quite real, others rip-offs, in that
 what they send you is not necessarily what you thought you were
 purchasing.  A friend of a friend purchased some generic zyban online
 for quitting smoking; what he got was some very smelly pills from
 India that had absolutely no discernable effect.  And before you ask,
 I have no idea how to sort the wheat from the chaff, other than
 perhaps to look for clear signs that the entire process from order
 taking to fulfillment and shipping is happening within the US, using
 real US pharmaceuticals. 


drugs 692Buying drugs on line
 #2 of 2David Turoff (condoritoWed 14 Jul 2004 (03:18 PM)

Try;  http://medpharmacy.com   www.prescriptiondrugs.com  I've used
 both for several things, which seemed genuine (though expensive).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, insult or compliment